Thursday, March 26, 2009

Eselistosiam & Pre-Asauntiship

Toothpaste blue green and honey brown leather wrapped in a scarlet
ribbon. Her hair was knotted and sticky like it had been raining honey
all day. She had teeth like a horse and used them on bitter chocolate.
The smell of amber came from the glove box. Red and pink paisley
patterns. Carpet. Old dirt stained Berber carpet. You would have
thought they'd never seen a blunt before, or a meth pipe for that
matter. It had to have been over 50 feet of grey electrical cord going
thru all the butter flavored popcorn. I couldn't get the smell of
garlic off my hands for a week. Two weeks later I could smell it
coming off my chest while she had her half eaten nails in my thigh.

I had to stop and have a drink at this real dark place I used to
frequent when I came off that stuff. Mainly drinking mccallan and
writing in a moleskin. DXM on blue plastic. Etch on the bathroom
mirror. Pins and needles and little banzai plants. Love songs in the
winter. She kept all her old toothbrushes in a shoe box labeled
"Samuel". I think Samuel was the seacow. The type that would refuse to
wash face at night. A booger collection under the seat. Rusted out
barbed wire and dust that blew around like snow flurries. The bitch
had custom Ray-Bans. And spearmint gum in her purse. I had rocks in my
socks. And a smashed finger with a nail that was turning black. I
couldn't find the toothpick I had in my mouth all day so I pulled the
old parking ticket from under the windshield wiper and ran my fingers
around the handle. I met up with the russian standard and put it up
the wall, down the hall way out of reach. Put the key under the mat of
my exs. Cut my hair off with a razor and clipped the beeper around
denim belt loop. Lots and lots of burned rubber tires and something
like beagles records. We kept warm until the sun came up and I wishes
that her teeth were my teeth.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment